My Cart0

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Cut Mix - Steroid Blend 200mg/mL - Apoxar

Cut Mix - Steroid Blend 200mg/mL - Apoxar

+ -

Brand: Apoxar

Substance: Trenbolone, Testosterone, Masterone

Dosage and packing: 200 mg/ml (10 ml)

Cutting on anabolic steroids was never easy: you need to maintain your hard-earned muscle mass and lose fat at the same time. With Cut Mix by Apoxar — you can: 

  • Gain LEAN muscle mass — with nothing but pure and dry muscle tissue;
  • Avoid water retention and excessive puffiness that’d make you look bloated;
  • Increase your endurance and increase your workouts intensity;
  • Lose weight faster without losing muscles — thanks to anti-catabolic effects;
  • Avoid both excessive injections frequency — with Apoxar quality. 

You’ve probably heard that 90% of success in cutting and weight loss is made in the kitchen. Well, Cut Mix by Apoxar will improve your chances for success and make up for the remaining 10%. 

Cut Mix by Apoxar – Steroid Profile

cut mix is a perfect combination of anabolic steroids that help you lose fat and look leaner. it&rsquo,s not a brand-new compound, it&rsquo,s a blend of 3 popular cutting compounds: ,

  • trenbolone acetate &mdash, ,a powerful 19-nor steroid for lean bulking in a short ester,
  • drostanolone propionate &mdash, ,a fast bulker with partial serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) properties for more dry muscles and faster gains,
  • testosterone phenylpropionate &mdash, a rare fast-acting ester of the most basic anabolic steroid of all, testosterone. ,

all three compounds are popular among the bodybuilders that aim at losing weight and hardening their physique. all three have the same vital property for cutting: ,

every substance in cut mix is dry, except for the testosterone, that you need anyway as a base for trenbolone. ,

it&rsquo,s a ready-to-use cutting mix that you would otherwise have to buy and inject separately. apoxar&rsquo,s premium quality guarantees that you will get the effects if you will eat with a slight deficit and work out, and third party lab test guarantees that your cut mix vial contains exactly what it says it does &mdash, with highest possible purity. ,

cut mix benefits: ,

  • lean muscle growth in 1,5-2 weeks,
  • fat loss boost, improved lipolysis,
  • no water retention and puffiness,
  • endurance boost for intensive cardio,
  • pharmacy grade quality and high purity,
  • 3rd party lab-tested, independent check.

accutane benefits: ,

  • the most effective anti acne drug,
  • eliminates acne and prevents new ones,
  • improves immunity,
  • proven drug known all over the world,
  • heals even the most severe cases,
  • pharmacy grade quality,
  • 3rd party lab-tested, independent check.

Cut Mix Protocol and Results

In terms of dosing Cut Mix by Apoxar — the only guideline you should look at is your own experience: 

  • 150 mg EOD (Every Other Day) is a great starting point because it’s convenient to measure (1mL) and high enough to see some benefits. Note that Cut Mix contains an extremely powerful steroid Trenbolone, so it’s not a low dose at all;
  • 200-400 mg is the area for more experienced athletes that know what they're doing and have tried Testosterone, Trenbolone, or Masteron before in other cycles;
  • Anything over 500 mg is nor recommended because at this point you will get the bloating effect from Testosterone, which is the last thing you need on a cut. 

The correct cycle length that would be both enough to get the effects and insufficient for the side effects to kick in is 8-12 weeks. 

Cut Mix by Apoxar works perfectly if you need a boost on a calorie deficit and you’re afraid of losing your mus

Cut Mix Dosage and Cycle: 

  • 15-200 mg EW for cutting if you’re a beginner;
  • 300-500 mg EW for extreme body recomposition (experienced athletes);
  • 8-12 weeks as a perfectly balanced cycle length.

Important Details on Cut Mix

  • Mix of 3 weight loss-boosting anabolic steroids;
  • Works with no extra compounds in the stack;
  • Apoxar premium quality and guaranteed result. 

Cut Mix Benefits

Cut Mix can’t lose weight for you, but it can provide you with the much-needed support on your cut. All the compounds in a stack work together, so the synergy results in: 

  • Prevention of muscle loss, your hard-earned gains will stay;
  • Hardened and more ripped look;
  • Lipolytic effects (burn fat faster, at a maximum healthy pace);
  • Workout effectively and with better intensity — the endurance and recovery boost;
  • Extra benefits, like pumps, mood improvement, vascularity, or increased sex drive. 

Note that you will get NO benefits if you’ll inject Cut Mix and lay down on your couch. it’s a BOOST for your workouts, not a replacement. You still need to go to the gym. However, with Cut Mix — every workout will get more effective. 

Be the first to review this product

Only registered users can write reviews.
Please, log in or register

You may also be interested in the following product(s)